We are a registered charity (no. 1175395) and try to keep fees as low as possible. Membership subs are £35 per concert or £140 for the entire concert season.
Fees are only used to pay outgoing costs such as venue hire, music rental, professional fees and instrument hire.
Concessions are available, so please let us know if you wish to play but are not sure you can commit financially.
Chair: Charlotte Woolley
Secretary: Claire Goddard
Treasurer: Hilary Wood
Orchestra Manager: Claire Rutland
Community Development: Jennifer Sutton
Membership Secretary: Stephen Blows
Publicity Manager: Vacancy
New committee members are always welcome, so please feel free to get in touch if you would like to assist in any capacity.
For those eager to help outside of the committee, assistance is always gratefully received with the following activities:
- Cake baking – for rehearsals and / or concerts
- Selling tickets on the door
- Serving tea and coffee during intervals
- Setting up and clearing away before / after rehearsals and concerts
- Promoting concerts near where you live
- Encouraging new players to get in touch